Living with a dog is like having a furry drunk person following you around all the time.
THE ONE WITH THE DOG DOOR OH MY GOODNESS
do you ever just crave someone’s presence? like you would literally be happy just sitting next to them. it could be completely silent and it would just be magical to be there with them.
Today my dad told me he was hungry and I looked at him and said “hey hungry I’m daughter” and he was kinda shocked
- Have you eaten in the last 4ish hours?
- Have you had something to drink today?
- Can you have something, even if just milk or water or cup’o’noodles or toast with something yummy on it, if you haven’t, please?
- If you have any injuries, can you please take care of them for me
- Also please take any meds if you should and haven’t, yet?
Whatever you have or haven’t done today just know you’re super strong and I am so proud of you
Okay you can go back to blogging now~ <3
"suck my dick"
"nah sorry i have a shrimp allergy"
flipping your pillow over to the cold side
Biting your pillow as your ass is being rammed.